Kofi Kingston Tweets

Cos

I wish it was for something more important, but alas, it is not. Kofi Kingston, WWE Superstar, pictured below, tweeted about having a popped tire on his way to the gym.

Here is his tweet from his twitter page:

Flat tire on the way to the gym! What awful timing. about 1 hour ago via Twitterrific

I noticed a lot of people were commenting, using various puns and jokes by twisting up some of the things that Kofi says and does in the ring. Like the following all from Kofi’s twitter page:

Haha…not. RT @ThePaulRussell @TrueKofi did the tire go boom boom boon 24 minutes ago via Twitterrific

@kingofkings26 another comedian… 23 minutes ago via Twitterrific in reply to kingofkings26

Come on guys…RT @penguins4life87 @TrueKofi Sounds like trouble in paradise. 🙂 22 minutes ago via Twitterrific

Lesson of the day: don’t skimp on good tires. I got the cheapest ones and payed for it. Literally. Tire just blew out! http://bit.ly/9KfPSa 18 minutes ago via Twitterrific

That’s rotten. RT @Puzzler0625 @TrueKofi to keep the bad jokes going: The boom was dropped 😉 17 minutes ago via Twitterrific

….RT @Glam_Styles @TrueKofi Did you send an SOS? 16 minutes ago via Twitterrific

For the love of god! RT @James52780 @Truekofi looks like its Ghana be a long day for you 15 minutes ago via Twitterrific

Finally he wrote this one:

And ill end on this one because it can’t possibly get any worse… Than this: RT @James52780 @Truekofi I guess that Tire is truly a Ghana 7 minutes ago via Twitterrific

This one saddened me because I thought I had come up with a pretty good one too…then just as I had lost all hope, this one popped up:

I stand corrected…RT @CosBlog @TrueKofi I guess there was trouble in tiredise? 6 minutes ago via Twitterrific

Thanks Kofi, you made my afternoon!

Yeah, this one excited me even more than when Script Girl commented on my facebook comment to her a few weeks back…never posted about that one though…will have to look it up…I’m a geek, what can I say?

Cos
About Cos 5064 Articles
Marcos Cosme has had a love for writing and film since he was little. By combing those two passions, he started studying film early on in Middle School and High School writing screenplays and working in his High School television production studio. When it came time for college he decided to pursue a bachelors in Electronic Film making from Fairleigh Dickinson University. Marcos continues to be an avid watcher of movies and scripted television series, although he does, on occasion, watch some reality shows. He has watched hundreds of movies during the course of his life and has worked in various roles on small independent film projects, including writing, producing and directing. In his spare time Marcos loves to write screenplays, read books, contribute articles, blogs and reviews on various topics including (but obviously not limited to) movies, television, books, and wrestling; just to name a few. He is a Rabbit aficionado (he has a dwarf rabbit named Peanut-who is the logo of Cos' Blog) and is a Golden Retriever connoisseur (he has two Goldens named Cassie and Chloe). He also love to spend time with his wife and as of July of 2015 they welcomed their first child, Miles, who can occasionally be seen on the blog.

Be the first to comment