Back at the beginning of 2013 I had made a list of Resolutions that I had wanted to see done by the end of 2013 and I just went back to the posting that I had created (which you can see here: Hello 2013! ) and read all of my resolutions.
I’ll post them here for the sake of time:
- Loose weight and get in shape-biggest issue right now is shoving my face full of food during this (or any) holiday season (which essentially starts around Halloween and ends tonight!). I will be dropping weight and hopefully building some muscle while eating healthier foods!
- Write more– Now is the time for me to get on the ball and actually do what I love doing, writing. I have big plans for 2013. I have a few writing projects of my own and a few with some other friends that I have to get in gear to work on.
- More walks with Melissa and the girls (Cassie and Chloe): If there is one thing I wish we had more time to do last year was take more walks in the park with the girls. I really enjoy those walks and I think the girls do too.
Speaking of Melissa:
- Give Melissa more surprises: I’d love to give Melissa more surprises in the New Year (good surprises). Unexpected little gifts and things to keep her thinking!
- Work on more film projects (in varying roles): Enough said with this one, I would love to be able to work more on film projects (time permitting) and work in different roles that might give me more experience.
And I have to say, I believe I did pretty much all of them, I lost a lot of weight (granted, the holiday season has really gotten to my stomach and I’m not as thin as I was earlier this year), I wrote more, I might have written as much for enjoyment, but I did write more, I did go on more walks with Melissa and the girls, I did give Melissa a bunch of surprises this year and I did work on some film projects.
Let’s see what next year will bring.
I might actually reuse most, if not all, of these and expand on them more.