Be the Booka
Yes, loyal readers. I am giving you the chance of a lifetime. A chance to be Be the BOOKA!
You will have the honor of plying yours truly with your (probably awful) fantasy wrestling bookings. You can type it out, you can use a wrestling video game of your choosing and post it on youtube , or you can act it out in real life (the talking parts ONLY). Seriously, if you go into your backyard with your friends and act out the actual matches, you will definitely get hurt and you will definitely sue me for telling you to do it so I will say it once more in big capital letters so you really hear me. DO NOT WRESTLE THE MATCHES YOURSELVES ASSHOLES! Besides, do you really think people want to see you injure yourself because of your own stupidity and lack of athleticism? Of course they do, but they’re not going to be the ones on the other side of a court room. Anyways, back to the task at hand.
Take any wrestlers from any time period doing anything you want. Just have a beginning, a middle, and an end to the story. The best one will be posted in my next blog. A few other rules:
- I don’t want to sound like a whiny English teacher and I know this is the internet, but please try to keep grammar and spelling in mind. I don’t want to read “net speak” or something resembling a bad rap song.
- Don’t plagiarize. Obviously, there’s no way I can stop you, but if I have to deal with people bitching at me about their work being stolen, I’m just not going to post your stuff anymore or I will cease this project completely and nobody wants that.
- I used the word “fantasy” for a reason. Don’t give me 16 pages on how John Cena is the WWE champion and never loses clean. If I wanted to see that, I can watch any of the four weekly shows. Or better yet, DOWNLOAD THE WWE APP.
- Don’t whine and complain if I don’t choose yours. Obviously, if it doesn’t get picked there’s a reason. It’s nothing personal. Mommy and daddy won’t tell you this, but some people are just more talented than you. Deal with it.
- Just have fun. After all, it’s wrestling. There’s no real right or wrong answers. Just make sense and you’ll already be a step ahead of the current creative minds running WWE.
- If you’re doing a video of some kind, don’t use WWE copyrighted videos. I know it’s annoying, but it’s just more headaches for me especially if I link to your video and then by the time I post my blog, it’s been taken down.
Send entries to email@example.com with the subject title “BE THE BOOKA”. I prefer PDF files or links to youtube vids. Word files are also acceptable.