Off the top of my head:
- Movie is way too long, yet parts (especially at the beginning) felt rushed
- Most of this movie follows the individual characters as they are either all reacting to finding out the news that Pennywise is back or how they are taunted by Pennywise once back in Derry
- Felt they turned Pennywise and the movie itself more into a traditional horror film as opposed to how the first movie felt more organic and fresh. Scenes and moments felt forced.
- While we know the characters from the first film these are different actors playing the older parts. I don’t think we were connected to these versions of the characters
- Something was missing, felt like this was a bunch of segments put together that ended with an avengers style team up to take on the main villain
2 out of 4 stars
Have you seen it? What did you think?
Leave a comment below! Let us know what you thought!