Released in 2004 and seeing that I just watched it I’ll give it a review.
Saw this in the theater back in 2004. Couldn’t remember when exactly and looked it up. November 5th. I was still at Fairleigh Dickinson University getting my masters.
Off the top of my head:
- Here’s a shocker, while a good movie I thought it was just ok in 2004
- Didn’t understand why it wasn’t a live action
- Never understood the love for this movie
- I loved it more today – probably seeing it through Miles’ eyes helped
- Or I just needed to give this movie a shot
- Great story of a struggling family coming together
- Each member of the Parr family has an integral part to the story
- Syndrome is a great villain with a lot of motive
- This entire story works
- I must have been blind back in 2004
3.5 out of 4
Have you seen it? What did you think?
Leave a comment below! Let us know what you thought!