Pretty safe review.
Off the top of my head:
- Typical cartoon turned live action (ala Garfield, Chipmunks, Smurfs; just to name a few)
- Sonic the Hedgehog was much better (saw this a few months ago and I’ll post a review later)
- Most of the adult characters are chewing the scenery (especially when Woody is around)
- I have some fond memories of watching Wood Woodpecker reruns on Fox growing up and this was not Woody Woodpecker
- After watching ‘Incredibles II’ for the third time on Netflix I scrolled through options and found this
- Miles watched some Woody Woodpecker on YouTube a few weeks ago and immediately jump on it
- When the Universal Studios opener started he said “hey! It’s like Sonic!” I was like “yes, yes you’re right”
- Wasn’t torture to watch but I wouldn’t watch it again unless I had to (aka Miles)
2 out of 4
I gave this 2 stars because it wasn’t offensively bad. I’ll save anything below 2 stars for really bad movies.
Have you seen it? What did you think?
Leave a comment below! Let us know what you thought!