Watched this series right before we moved.
We started watching and didn’t realize that we were watching the first episode of season 3 (the did such a good job of introducing the characters that we just went with it). Wasn’t until the next day I noticed it was season 3, so, after self spoiling some things we went back to watch from the beginning.
Off the top of my head:
- Rachel Brosnahan is great in the role of Miriam “Midge” Maisel.
- She’s taken that role and run with it.
- I love how Midge fell into standup
- She uses the mic as her therapeutic way of handling events in her life and venting about things
- Susie is my favorite character
- Alex Borstein plays her
- The name sounded familiar and I looked her up and realized she plays the voice of Lois on Family Guy
- Happy to see Tony Shalhoub in a great role
- Most people know him from just ‘Monk’
- I remember him from the early 90’s sitcom ‘Wings’
- I think he likes roles that he can sink his teeth into, not silly little cameos like the one he had in Men in Black
- Can’t believe that was Jane Lynch, didn’t recognize her!
- Great acting all around
- I think season 3 was great and can’t wait for season 4
I would highly recommend this show if you have Prime. It isn’t action packed but it is well acted and funny.