I have big plans for this year, especially seeing that the year has my lucky and favorite number in it: 13.
I’ll be 31 this year, which if you flip the numbers around is: 13
I have a few New Year’s resolutions and I think I’m going to write them down now so that I can keep to them:
- Loose weight and get in shape-biggest issue right now is shoving my face full of food during this (or any) holiday season (which essentially starts around Halloween and ends tonight!). I will be dropping weight and hopefully building some muscle while eating healthier foods!
- Write more– Now is the time for me to get on the ball and actually do what I love doing, writing. I have big plans for 2013. I have a few writing projects of my own and a few with some other friends that I have to get in gear to work on.
- More walks with Melissa and the girls (Cassie and Chloe): If there is one thing I wish we had more time to do last year was take more walks in the park with the girls. I really enjoy those walks and I think the girls do too.
Speaking of Melissa:
- Give Melissa more surprises: I’d love to give Melissa more surprises in the New Year (good surprises). Unexpected little gifts and things to keep her thinking!
- Work on more film projects (in varying roles): Enough said with this one, I would love to be able to work more on film projects (time permitting) and work in different roles that might give me more experience.
Looks like I’m blanking right now, I had a whole bunch that I had wanted to write down. But, its early and I have a while to come up with more.
Here’s hoping 2013 is a great year!