Off the top of my head:
- Great how it starts the way the first one ended with the Parr family (The Incredibles) fighting The Underminer
- Which leads me to a question: is Syndrome, Underminer/the events of this film the only super villains things to happen since the Supers have gone into bidding?
- Jack Jack made Miles laugh soooo hard every time he was on screen
- Especially when the demon baby came out “that’s such a rude baby!”
- Another question: As with the first movie, the villain in this movie is a human without powers. Did the Supers ever have a real super villain with super powers to fight?
- The villains in both have movies have past ties to supers – hope they can have a villain in a third movie that is just a bad guy with super powers and no ties to any characters
- I enjoyed this movie just as much as I did my most recent watch of the first one
- Welcome back to animation Brad Bird!
- Loved Brad Birds live action ‘Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol’, honestly probably the best Mission movie
- I also didn’t mind ‘Tomorrowland’ probably would have done much better now on Disney+
- Movies like ‘Tomorrowland’ just don’t work in the theaters anymore
- The opening would make more sense if you watch the short ‘Jack Jack Attack’. This is currently on Disney+
- Watch both part 1 and part 2 you won’t be upset!
3.5 out of 4
Have you seen it? What did you think?
Leave a comment below! Let us know what you thought!